Senior Housing and Care

  • Print Page
  • Email Page
  • Share this page

Resident Property Inventories

April 01, 2000

A number of RCFE providers have reported that the Department of Social Services has been requiring them to prepare a written resident personal property inventory for all residents upon admission. Some providers around the state have been cited for not maintaining such an inventory for each resident, and other providers have been required to submit inventory forms as part of their license application.

Read Article

For more information, please contact:

Joel Goldman

415-995-5028 Direct Phone
415-995-3428 Fax

Email Attorney


COVID-19 Resource Center

Join Our Mailing List

Related Practices