Senior Housing and Care

  • Print Page
  • Email Page
  • Share this page

Residents With Dementia Who Have No Legal Decision Makers

July 07, 2005

We have received several questions recently regarding applicants and residents with dementia who have not been conserved and who have not executed an advance health care directive (i.e., a durable power of attorney for health care). In many cases, a spouse, child, sibling or other relative (or even a close friend) will contact an RCFE to seek placement of, or to request special services for, a loved one.

Read Article

For more information, please contact:

Joel Goldman

415-995-5028 Direct Phone
415-995-3428 Fax

Email Attorney


Allan Jergesen

415-995-5023 Direct Phone
415-995-3433 Fax

Email Attorney


COVID-19 Resource Center

Join Our Mailing List

Related Practices