Our firm has decades of experience representing institutional investors of all types and sizes with a wide variety of investment activities. Our experience spans hundreds of transactions ranging from the low end at $10 million into the multi-billions.
Our approach to these matters is highly unique and customized as a result of our experience working on both sides of the table. Our attorneys have represented managers and fund sponsors as well as institutional investor clients. Many engage us again and again because we operate as a partner and add value as a strategic advisor.
The co-chairs of this practice group each has more than 20 years of experience in investor-side legal work, which is a key reason some of the largest institutional investors in the world choose to work with us.
- Structuring and tax planning in connection with investments
- Negotiating investments in virtually every type of pooled investment vehicle on the market, including private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate funds, and negotiation and structuring of direct investments
- Negotiating and structuring co-investments
- Forming and structuring of funds of one, and other special purpose investment vehicles
- Negotiating separate account arrangements
- Preparing and negotiating investment management agreements
- Negotiating and assisting with secondary transactions
- Negotiating interest redemptions and transfers
- Fiduciary counseling and advice
- Structuring and advising on joint ventures
- Preparing and negotiating various ancillary agreements related to the above
- Large public and private pension funds
- Leading universities
- Funds of funds
- Nonprofits and endowments
- Corporate/strategic investors
- Family offices
- High-net-worth individuals
News & Resources
No content matched your search criteria