Our firm offers comprehensive legal services, counsel, and guidance to clients looking to set up and manage family offices, pooled investment structures, private trust structures, and foundations to accomplish their family business, investment and philanthropic objectives.
We understand that family offices have the same complexity and regulatory requirements as other investment companies but with an eye on longer-term goals such as generational sustainability and keeping family values intact. Our multidisciplinary approach includes attorneys from a broad range of practice areas who have experience with the nuances of helping family businesses achieve their goals throughout their entire enterprise cycle.
- Asset protection advice and planning
- Conflict resolution
- Corporate and business law
- Business or holding company formation
- Employment matters
- Employee benefits and executive compensation for family members and other stakeholders
- Exit strategies
- Family wealth planning
- Intellectual property protection
- Real estate
- Regulatory compliance
- Succession planning