Walnut Creek, CA
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
How to Get Here
Hanson Bridgett's East Bay office is easily reached by BART via the Walnut Creek station on the Pittsburg/Bay Point line. Exiting the station, turn left onto Ygnacio Valley Road. Walk one block and turn right onto North California Blvd. Continue two blocks. The office is on the left side of the street.
For BART information, please visit www.bart.gov
A parking garage is located behind the building and may be entered from Cole Avenue. Ample two-hour metered street parking is also available.
- Cross the Bay Bridge and take exit 8B to merge onto I-580 E toward CA-24/Hayward/Stockton
- Take exit 19B to merge onto CA-24 E toward Walnut Creek
- Continue through the Caldecott Tunnel and take exit 15A for Mt Diablo Blvd
- Turn left onto North California Blvd
- Hanson Bridgett is located on the right just before Cole Avenue